Fourth generation florist J Schwanke is a flower expert, flower content producer and professional speaker, known throughout the flower industry and beyond. He is regarded as the most trusted voice in the flower industry. (He was actually born at a flower convention!) His website, uBloom, offers flower fans everywhere the opportunity to learn and experience the fun of flowers and flower arranging, 24/7! J’s passion for flowers is far-reaching and infectious. J is the author of Fun with Flowers - Your Guide to Selecting, Arranging and Enjoying Beautiful Flowers, published in 2014, which received a Living Now Book Award. His latest book, Bloom 365 - The Essential Guide to Arranging Flowers Every Day, features 365 tips, tricks, and techniques for flower arranging.
J Schwanke’s Preofessional Certifications and Education
- Certified Flower Designer (CFD)
- American Academy of Floriculture (AAF)
- American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD)
- Professional Floral Communicators International (PFCI)
- Public Speakers Association
- BFA Marketing and Public Relations, Lutheran Midland College