Schedule Podcast Recording
You're invited to join the team flower Podcast!
Here's a little bit more about us
Team Flower is a networking and educational resource for the floral industry. We produce a podcast, create video tutorials, and publish articles online each week to connect and inspire. We offer online learning and in-person workshops and a conference attended by floral professionals from all over the world. Team Flower is based in Boone, NC and was founded by Kelly and Jesse Perry in 2014.
Platform Statistics (Updated January, 2018)
- 80,000+ unique website visitors in 2017
- 21,000+ email subscribers with a reach in all 50 states and 98 countries
- 50,000 followers on social media across Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Cheerleader for members of the floral industry
- Facilitators of connection, community and conversations
- Continuing education for excellent products and services in the marketplace
- Increased community involvement in cities throughout the world
Podcast Guest Benefits
- Increased Brand Awareness: In addition to the podcast, guests are featured on the Team Flower Blog and tagged in marketing via social and email where appropriate throughout the year.
- Direct Website Link: A direct link to the guest’s website is available if you would like to provide follow-up information to the podcast listeners about a product or service you offer. Your Instagram handle is also posted with your name.
- Ongoing Engaged Listeners: Our podcast listeners stay engaged and become more interested in our guests and their businesses.
- Among Industry Peers: Be listed on our podcast page along with other flower industry professionals like the ones here we've featured previously.
Ready to schedule or have more questions?