Ready, Set, Grow!
in one-two weeks, you can have a fresh business model action plan
A scroll through Aleah and Nick’s popular Instagram account @valleyandco will clue you in on the fantastic variety that is found in the life of a company offering planning, design and floral. Read through the Valley and Co. client reviews and you’ll learn that they coordinate these elements masterfully. You’ll also meet their adorable little girl, Ava.
In their first-ever online class, you’ll get to peek inside what makes this business model work. Aleah and Nick have 30 years of combined experience in the wedding industry and have a wide portfolio featuring hundreds of wedding celebrations near and far and corporate celebrations for Fortune 500 companies. Their entertaining expertise has been tapped by Sunset Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, Style Me Pretty Living and Martha Stewart Weddings. They have worked with West Elm, Target, Kahlua, Food Should Taste Good, Continental Floral Greens, World Market, and many more on reader outreach, professionally styled photo shoots, blog development, and campaigns.
This class is well-suited for the floral designer, wedding planner or event designer who is considering or currently operates a business combining floral, planning and designing services. This course addresses five important questions:
- How does my earning potential increase if I add more services?
- How do I explain what I do and what questions do I ask to identify best fit clients?
- How do my relationships with wedding professionals I currently work with change?
- How does my intake, proposal and consultation process change when my services change?
- How do I manage all these responsibilities during event week?
Keep reading to see the session descriptions and the nine supporting cheat-sheets/checklists/samples you'll receive with your class purchase.